Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A new purchase




Yesterday, while in Knoxville, TN for work, I stopped by a local, family-owned chocolate shop. I was heading into another store when I passed it and noticed a lot of gift items. Since there are numerous birthday and Christmas gifts that I need to buy, I decided to go in. The store, called Bradley's, was just precious. The walls were painted pink and white stripes, and it was just *calling* me to come in.

So, I purchased a few things (I'll post the rest after the gifts have been delivered!). One of the things I purchased was this cross. I just love it...I especially love the quote! So, I said to myself, "You know what?! This gift is for me!!"

In case you can't read it in the picture, the quote by Erma Bombeck says:

"When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used everything You gave me.' "

No comments:

Blog Archive