Friday, August 31, 2007

Temporarily booked

Hi! I've been getting many requests for photo shoots now that we are nearing Christmas. I've got a lot going on with my day job and moving soon, so I am now temporarily booked until January. I am going to take December off as I did last year. Because it takes a long time for me to edit the photos, I will have to stop taking appts. (THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE MY WEEKEND IN LOUSIVILLE!)

"What does she mean by temporarily booked???"
Well, it basically means that I don't want to get in over my head! I know that many of you want pictures in time for Christmas, and I want to be able to deliver! :) I am already behind as it is, so I want to stop taking appts., and if I feel that I can add a few more, I will post here when/if I do resume. (IF YOU HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED ME ABOUT PICTURES FOR THIS YEAR, YOU ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS TEMPORARY PAUSE IN BOOKING. HOWEVER, I MUST RECEIVE YOUR DEPOSIT WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS OR I WILL OPEN YOUR SPOT TO SOMEONE ELSE). If you have any questions, please email me at: ashleybethphoto@yahoo.com. THANKS SO MUCH!!! HAPPY LABOR DAY!

No comments:

Blog Archive