Thursday, September 11, 2008

I know, I know...it's been a WHILE!

What can I say?! I've been busy...it's a good thing, I promise! Well, most days, it's a good thing. I have been super busy with photoshoots and trying to stay caught up during this hectic Christmas season...yes, this is Christmas season for me as a photographer because everyone wants their pictures by the beginning of December for Christmas cards, gifts, etc. So, I am incredibly busy, booked for the year (unless you don't need your pics in time for Christmas), so I am trying to stay caught up. Hurricane Gustav didn't help matters...left me without a computer for about a week. Anyway, here are the latest...this tiny tot is already a year old...MY how time flies...truly, it does! I took Grant's infant photos, and now he is a year old!


1 comment:

From the Bumpy Road said...

Ashley Beth, these are precious. I can't wait for you to do Kate's pictures. I hope you are doing well!!

Blog Archive