Monday, October 06, 2008

Clarification

I am still getting calls about booking in time for Christmas. This is a very busy time of year for me, and since this isn't my primary job, I give myself a lot of time for editing my images. Therefore, usually by August, I am completely booked for the year. I do not take pictures past the 1st week of November to be ready for Christmas. (which is why you see October completely booked, and November wide open). I will take pictures in November, but I cannot promise that they will be ready in time for Christmas, but you may still book me. I give myself the month of December off, except for maternity and newborn shots!

I hope that clarifies everything! You may certainly call or email (email is my preference) to be on the waiting list for cancellations.

Thanks!
Ashley Beth

No comments:

Blog Archive