Friday, August 28, 2009

Garrett and Cassady {Baton Rouge Child Photographer}

I recently took pictures of one of my dearest friends, Susan, and her kiddos Garrett and Cassady.  Here is a sneak peek of the kids' photos.

I found this chair at TJ Maxx and HAD to have it...but not for my home, for my photo shoots! I would love to put it in my home, but it doesn't really match the decor! :)  I am trying to make it fit into my office/scrapping space. Tight squeeze, but I think I can make it work - it's better than keeping it hidden in the garage! Doesn't Cassady look adorable in it??









1 comment:

Dawn Pearcy Photography said...

love these... they are really different from your previous work. I am gonna try the furniture thing too. I just don't have a big enough house to store it in!!
Dawn

Blog Archive