Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Pearcy Kids {Frankin, NC Child Photographer}

I had the unique and honorable privilege of photographing the children of a fellow photographer. Mom, Dawn Pearcy, came to me at my parents' vacation home in Franklin, NC all the way from Atlanta! It was such a joy to meet Dawn, someone I've spoken to several times over the past few years. But to be able to photograph her 2 precious girls was the highlight of the visit! I love that these photos show the Smokey Mountains in the background!! I wish we could have explored more of our beautiful background, but the girls, much like myself, didn't take to the outdoors. The 'squitos were quite awful, but they hung in there like troopers!

Thank you, Anna Belle and Sarah Beth, for a wonderful, picturesque session in the mountains!! I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, and I hope to be able to photograph you girls again some day!












1 comment:

hcrjfrandall said...

Awww, these are precious! Love your b&w conversions!

Blog Archive