Thursday, September 23, 2010

Busy, Busy Bee! {Baton Rouge Baby Photographer}

Yep, that's me...a busy, busy bee!! It's a busy season for photographers with Christmas approaching. (Yes, folks, Christmas is approaching!). October is generally my busiest month, then soon after November starts to fill up, then September. You know, because it's still so hot in Louisiana in September, so it's not always the first choice for client. So, I have about 2 spots open that I am willing to take for 2010, so call or email me ASAP if you're interested in a session! The sessions are available for November. I take off for the month of December, but if you are expecting and want maternity photographs taken and/or newborn photographs taken, I will accept those sessions as the time frame is sensitive. But, you must email me ASAP.

Say "Hi" again to Blake - his newborn photographs are HERE. He is now 6 months - already. Say it with me, "My, how time flies!"












3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm in love by your photos. Your work is very sensible and natural. Congrats!

Tati Zem

Anonymous said...

baby is so cute

Anonymous said...

This a good site for mom and baby,if you can take photos for the products, that would be great.

Blog Archive