Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Pleasant Family {Baton Rouge Child and Family Photographer}

It's been such great weather lately for photographing children and families.  That was no exception on this day that I got to photograph this precious family!  It took little Ainsley a little while to warm up to me, but I was shooting fast and got some sweet smiles out of her.  Conner was just as compliant as ever.  Sometimes when I photograph the little ones, I'll say, "Where's (child's name)?!" and play peek-a-boo around my camera to get a smile out of them.  While I was photographing Ainsley and using my little tactic, saying "Where's Ainsley?", Conner just kept saying, "She's right there?!"  As if, "You big dummy, you're looking right at her?!"  HAHA!  Gotta love the literal nature of kids.









No comments:

Blog Archive