Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The many faces of Mary Kate {Baton Rouge Child Photographer}

I absolutely love this age: 6 months.  The babes are starting to sit up, they are little "roly polies" with their rolls around their wrists and thighs, their cheeks are fluffy and "pinchable", as though they are storing up for winter.  And the smiles!  Those 6 month olds tend to give you the biggest, most genuine smiles, and little Mary Kate was no exception.  I was fortunate enough to photograph this precious lady as a newborn...oh, how much they change in such a short amount of time!  I look forward to photographing her at 1 year...but, please, don't let that happen too soon, sweet girl...for Mom and Dad's sake!

She gave me the funniest faces!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is sooo stinking cute!!! Oh my, I can't get over those faces. Great job capturing them Ashley Beth!

Sharon

Blog Archive