Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween pics!

I'm finally getting around to uploading pics of my nephews on Halloween. Adrienne and Collier took the boys to Adrienne's BFF Kristy's house to trick-or-treat with her girls, Maggie Kate and Molly. They are SO PRECIOUS! :) John Collier was "an inja" turtle, Brooks was "Spidaman" and Graham was a precious pumpkin!! Maggie Kate is Minnie Mouse and Molly was a Snow Princess. She wasn't very excited about putting on her costume when it was time to get dressed, but once she realized there was candy involved, she was all for it! Molly and Brooks were the slower trick-or-treaters...Maggie Kate and John Collier would run from house to house and we kept having to tell them to slow down for the little ones! LOL! :) It was a fun evening had by all!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...i haven't visited your blog in forever and your pictures always amaze me! they are beautiful!

Ashley Beth said...

Thanks my jenny e gone g! I love you!

Blog Archive