Friday, November 30, 2007

Just some pics...

...so I know that no one who reads this blog is all that interested in what I have to say, so I'll make this short and sweet and just post some of my latest pics! :)

Brooks and his LSU pride...























The Dement Family - Precious family that gathered from Texas, Oklahoma, and Baton Rouge to celebrate Thanksgiving.























The Rozas Family - Family of 5, including a set of 8 year old triplets, Kai, Ellie, and Camille. I've known these kids...well, since they were in the womb! I hadn't seen them since they were about 3...and now they're 8! So grown up! This was my 2nd set of triplets to shoot...the other set that I shot live right around the cornerfrom them...in New Orleans, nonetheless! What a small world we live in.


No comments:

Blog Archive