Friday, January 16, 2009

Update: pricing going up!

Well, at least I'm trying to raise the prices...my website is giving me fits right now, but I am trying to update my new print prices. The sitting fee of $140 will not change, but I will be incorporating a minimum print order amount of $125.

With the price changes, I will also be offering some new products. One is a beautiful leather session album. These will hold all images from your shoot (or almost all). The album holds 40 photos, and your session will produce an average of 50 images...could be less or more, just depends on what I get. So, I will choose my 40 favorites and put them in the album and just give you the remaining images loosely. But, this "package" (if you want to call it that) will be giving you all images from the shoot. The cost is $250 for the 5x7 sized album with prints. It's a beautiful album that is nice enough to have on display on a coffee table or however you wish to use it. When I get a chance, I will snap some photos of the album so you can see it and place it here on my blog and on my website...when it decides to cooperate.

I will also be offering a smaller leather album for parents, grandparents, siblings, etc. It will be 5x5, but will hold 10 photos of your choosing. The cost for this album and the prints is $75. It would make for a very special gift...Mother's Day, Birthdays, Christmas, etc! Again, this is a very nice black leather album and I will snap pictures when I get a chance.

Okay, off to pull the rest of my favorites from the hectic, but wonderful, Christmas season!

No comments:

Blog Archive