Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Photo Overload! {Louisville Child and Family Photographer}

Here they are again - the Smiths! (I guess I should reference them as the Louisville Smiths, since I photograph several other Smith families!)

Well, here it is: the annual fall photo shoot! Anna and I have been prepping for this photo shoot since LAST October...as in October 2008! We work together on how the Christmas card will look and then plan for the shoot around that. Since we wanted to incorporate the red couch again (click HERE to see the red couch in last year's shoot), we had to do something completely different. I just love the way it turned out with the deep jewel tones in their clothing along with the pop of the red couch and the red brick!

Okay, enough babbling - this post will be long enough! Don't say I didn't warn you...

































No comments:

Blog Archive