Sunday, June 19, 2011

What a JOY! {St. Francisville Newborn Photographer}

When I'm blogging about a photo session, I often write simple messages to correspond with some of my favorite images from that session. You will often find me saying "This session brought me such JOY because..."  I do notice that I say this often, but it's what my heart truly feels: JOY!  I find JOY in photographing new clients I meet.  I find JOY photographing repeat clients, watching their families grow from a family of 2 to a family of 3, 4 and 5.  Not to mention that I get to watch their little ones grow from newborns to toddlers to middle schoolers.  I guess I just find JOY in what I do!!  I just love photographing little ones!! :)  Another way in which I find JOY with relation to my photography is when photographing children of dear friends like Ann Marie's baby Andrew in the last session - I've known Ann Marie for years!  It brings me great JOY to photograph these precious children of hers and Brian's.  This past weekend, I got to photograph another friend Kelle, who is also on her 3rd child - a girl, finally! :)  It brings me such JOY to know that y'all are JOYful over this baby girl after 2 beautiful boys!

Now, for those of you perusing the blog, maybe looking for a newborn photographer, don't let little Anna Klein fool you - all of these smiles that she gave me are VERY uncommon for a newborn photo shoot.  Every once in a while, I'll catch 1 smile, and I hope that it was in focused...but this little tiny peanut knew her favorite photographer was there and she was just charming me by giving me tons of smiles!! :)  EnJOY Grezaffi family!!

"Be JOYful ALWAYS; pray continually; Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."  1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18













No comments:

Blog Archive