Friday, December 23, 2011

My favorite clients {Baton Rouge Child Photographer}

Yes, these are my favorite clients - okay, so they're not so much clients as they are my nephews - the 3 sweetest little boys: John Collier, Brooks and Graham!  We took these photos when we were in North Carolina for Thanksgiving.  There may or may not have been bribing involved to get these photos taken.  And, no, as their aunt, I do not always have my camera in their face...seriously, this only happens once a year!

Merry Christmas from Ashley Beth Photography!

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." -Isaiah 9:6





 
  

No comments:

Blog Archive