Monday, December 26, 2011

Something new I'm trying {Baton Rouge Family Photographer}

I have always wanted to try my hand at creating a video with a DSLR.  So, while visiting a friend out of town, I decided to give it a go!  Her family is often my guinea pig for trying new things, so they were happy to oblige - well, most of them!  HA! :)  I rented a camera that has the video option available since my precious Nikon model didn't offer it.  I shot this video in the Fall, and now that the Christmas rush has died down, I've had the opportunity to actually put it together - and I must say, I really enjoyed making it!

I hope everyone had a very blessed Christmas!




**You may have to let the video load for about a minute before viewing so that it doesn't "skip" and has time to load.  Also, I realize it's quite small here on the blog, so to view larger, you can click on the button at the bottom that has the 4 arrows or you can click on the word "vimeo" at the bottom to be taken to the Vimeo site for viewing!  

No comments:

Blog Archive