Monday, July 25, 2011

Sanders {Baton Rouge Child and Family Photographer}

I am so behind on blogging...but for good reason.  I've been busy editing.  It's definitely approaching "busy season!"  I have just a few spots open for the year, so be sure to contact me ASAP if you're interested in a session.  ashleybethphoto@yahoo.com

I absolutely loved photographing little Sanders!  He is 6 months old, and after over 5 years of photographing little ones, this just might be my favorite age.  They are usually just learning to sit up, and just about anything you do makes them smile.  Sanders was no exception - that little round face, big round eyes and huge smile just makes my heart melt.  I love my job!  Thank you Garrett and Scott for allowing me the opportunity to photograph Sanders!











No comments:

Blog Archive