Tuesday, July 05, 2011

She's on the move! {Ashley Beth Photography}

I just wanted to post information (albeit, vague information) about my upcoming photography-related trips to different cities.  I will have the opportunity to photograph other families while I am in those cities so if you or someone you know would be interested in a session in these areas, please contact me.  You may email me at ashleybethphoto@yahoo.com.

So, have I made you wait long enough?!  Where exactly will I be headed??

I will be headed to Louisville, KY in September (still waiting on confirmation of exact dates).  I will be in Washington, DC in August...again, still waiting on confirmation on the date.  So, if you are going to be in these areas during these months, and you're interested in a session, please let me know the dates you'll be there and we'll try to accommodate you!

And then there is a possibility of me coming to Tampa in September as well...this isn't definite, but if I get enough sessions booked, I'll look into making the trek! :)

Okay, I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!!  Now, it's back to work tomorrow....bleh!!

No comments:

Blog Archive